I am Tarek
I am a Graphic and User Interface Designer, a WordPress Developer
Licensed to Work By The Dubai Development Authority With License NO: 102540.
There are an estimated 20 million eCommerce sites across the entire globe, with more and more being created every single day. Did you know that 99% of them won’t make any profit? I’ve have helped many to be in the other 1%.